Saturday, May 13, 2017

Embossing and Ink Blending



This is Mindy from Paper Creations by Mindy and it's my day to post. I created TWO cards for today. Extra bonus - I have a process video to go with it! 

My card today is using some embossing and ink blending. All the supplies will be listed below. 

I started out by heat embossing the same image - one in black and one in white - just for the fun of it. I then taped it down with some painters tape and applied some Distress Ink Oxides to them both.

I stamped my sentiments using my Misti stamping tool and adhered it with my Scrapbook Adhesives tape runner.

 Be sure to check out the video as I have some great tips and tricks in there to help you along the way! 







Supplies
Neenah White solar Cardstock
Painters Tape


No comments:

Post a Comment