Friday, May 12, 2017

You make everything better

Hello dear crafty friends :)

This wednesday started a new monthly challenge on the 7 kids Your Crafting Supply Store challenge blog. The theme is once again anything goes, which is great to just let your creativity blossom. :) And there is again a wonderful prize - a $20 gift certificate to the store, for the winner of the challenge, so be sure to join us! Can't wait to see all of your amazing creations.

This time I prepared soft, pastel, round tag with gorgeous Prima and Finnabair goodies. I used papers from gorgeous Wild&Free collection. Black, gold and soft pink tones make this collection so special and so dear to my heart and what I love most is that I can make a strong, colorful card or a soft and gentle one like this time. I added some gorgeous Prima resin embellishment and some glittered leaf stems and flowers from Rose Quartz, I so much enjoyed making this one and I hope you'll like it.










Here are the supplies I used from the 7 kids Your crafting supply store:
Have a great day and see you soon!
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment